New Town Partnership is led by founding Partners Louise Gibson and Jane Gilchrist.
Louise comes from a career in strategy consultancy and private equity advisory roles in London and Scotland. Prior to establishing the New Town Partnership in 2015, she was Head of Search at Livingston James where she also ran the Food and Drink practice. Across her career to date she has worked in a FTSE 250 manufacturing organisation, the world’s largest professional services firm, a PE funded turnaround and a family office.
Her specific expertise lies in working as a collaborative, cohesive part of a leadership team, offering insightful advice, balanced opinion and expert knowledge. She places candidates in roles across the leadership spectrum and is particularly passionate about bringing next generation leaders into organisations. She enjoys spending as much time on the factory floor as in the board room. Louise is a graduate of the University of Durham, where she studied Law and Politics.
Jane began her career with a leading international recruitment firm in Scotland, where over the last 11 years she has built up a significant network since graduating from the University of St Andrews. She has spent two career stints in London, most recently returning from a specialist executive search practice where she developed in-depth research and process methodology capability. She has broad sector experience, with a significant background in Finance as well as Commercial appointments and previously worked for a leading FMCG brand in their in-house talent acquisition team.
Jane is passionate about building long-term relationships with her clients and candidates. It is this commitment to personalised customer service that has been a key driver in Louise and Jane setting up and leading the development of New Town Partnership.
Principal – Maria-Luisa Twomey
- Maria Luisa is an experienced senior HR leader, with a background across Financial Services and Technology firms. She works with clients on strategic search assignments across a variety of roles and sectors and also provides specialist support and advice to clients on issues across the HR and talent development spectrum.
- Email: email@example.com.
Principal – Henrietta du Cros
- Henrietta is an experienced search consultant, having spent six years working on senior assignments in the UK and internationally across business services, manufacturing and finance sectors. At New Town Partnership she leads client care for some of our largest accounts with a focus on the London market. She holds a Masters Degree from the University of Newcastle where she studied Modern and English Literature.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Senior Associate and Head of Research – Lucy Partridge
- Lucy leads our research function and has six years experience working within search firms in the UK, prior to this she held roles in Australia in the field of executive coaching and in London where she worked for a private Equity firm. She is a graduate of Kings College London where she studied French, she is also a fluent Spanish speaker.
- Email: email@example.com.
Executive Assistant – Helen Green
- Helen Green is Executive Assistant to the Partners. She has previously supported CEOs and CFOs at a number of leading international technology firms. Helen supports with diary management and candidate communication.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Office Manager – Sarah Green